SanSha Law Office helps clients in legal matters pertaining to adjustment of status, legal permanent residency, citizenship, and naturalization. We care for our client's needs and provide a personalized and cost-effective resolution to our client's needs. We offer a full range of immigration services for individuals and businesses nationwide.
SanSha Law Office also provides interview services for clients who would like for an attorney to be present with them or their parents/grandparents during the interview process.
- K-3 Spouse of citizens
- K-1 Visas
- K-3 Visas
- Fiance Visa
- Adoption Visas abroad and Domestic
- Applying for Parents.
- Applying for Kids under 21
- US citizenship
- certificate of citizenship
- certificate of Naturalization
Humanitarian Based Immigration:
- Asylum and Deportation
- Domestic Violence Asylum
- Political Asylum
- Refugee Status
- Refugee Travel Document
- T-1 Visa
- U Visa
- Widowers of a US Citizen
- Appearance at interviews
- Freedom of information Act
- Request for more Evidence (RFE)
- Notice of Intent to Revoke (NOIR)
- Notice of Intent to Deny ( NOID)
Waivers & Provisional Waivers
- J-1 Home residency requirement waivers
- 1-601/601A waivers of inadmissibility
- I-212 Waiver for Prior Removal order
We work with a variety of clients which include:
- Persons with exceptional abilities in athletics, business, sciences, arts, and education.
- Academic professors and researchers
- Multinational executives.
- Professionals holding Masters and Above.
- Professionals holding Bachelors and 5 years of experience in the appropriate field.
- Skilled workers with vocational training.
- Certain Religious Workers including Ministers and priests.
- Any displaced immigrant.
- Refugees from war-torn countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and the Middle East.
Let the team at SanSha Law Office help you with all of your immigration needs whether it's applying for a green card for your parents, siblings, or family members or having recently received an RFE. If you are a foreign investor and looking to expand your business, please speak with our attorney for all of your immigration needs.
For additional information please call us at 972-445-9332 for your initial consultation, or if you prefer to use the Contact Us form, we will be more than happy to follow up with you.
You can also click on the schedule An Appointment link on the page to schedule a meeting with us based on your convenience.